Important hints for your holiday in the Vinschgau Valley
Before you start your journey to South Tyrol, some information may be helpful to optimally plan your stay with us in the Hausergut.
- The prices quoted are per overnight stay and apartment for two guests, excluding tourist tax.
- For each additional guest we charge € 15-20 per night.
- Booking in Hausergut is only possible for a minimum stay of 4 days.
- The tourist tax, which was introduced in South Tyrol on 1 January 2014 and is levied per guest and overnight stay by the accommodation establishments, depends on the category of the establishment. In our case, the local tax is 1.60 € per guest and night. Children and young people under the age of 14 are exempt from this tax. The tourist tax is due upon departure and is shown separately in the invoice.
- Children under 3 years stay free of charge in the Hausergut. For 3 to 10 year olds we charge 12 € per day, for 10 to 14 year olds 15 € per day.
- Dogs are not allowed.
- For the final cleaning of the apartments we charge 40 € to 50€.
- You are welcome to use our delivery service of fresh rolls free of charge or our breakfast buffet on request. For this we charge 10 € per guest.
Your booking becomes valid after the successful bank transfer of a deposit. Further information can be found in your individual holiday offer. The rental agreement comes into effect as soon as the agreed deposit has been paid.
SWIFT/BIC Code RZSBIT21127
Cancellation conditions according to Art. 1382 ZGB (Civil Code)
There is no right of withdrawal within the meaning of the Italian Consumer Protection Code. Nevertheless, we grant you the right to withdraw at the following cancellation conditions in the sense of Art. 1382 ZGB (Civil Code):
- From 4 months to 6 weeks before arrival the deposit will be retained.
- Within 6 weeks before arrival the cancellation fee is 100% of the booking price.
- If the guest fails to arrive (no show) or if the guest leaves early, the fee for the entire booking period is due in full. Please notify us in good time if you cannot start your journey.